- – edit the default addresses with the option above (this tool is not limited to TradingLite, any URLs can be used);
- – there are 22 chart layouts from which to choose with a simple click;
- – special 1 (H10) is for populating a screen with 10 charts horizontally;
- – special 2 (V10) is for populating a screen with 10 charts vertically;
- – the number of windows per Chart Layout goes from 2 to 10;
- – the chart layouts are compatible with any screen size;
- – toggle the full-screen to use the whole screen’s real-estate instead of leaving space for the Chart Layouts Panel;
- – remove the opened chart windows with the close windows button (this won’t shutdown your PC if you’re on Windows 10);
- – TradingLite is not opened in an iframe. X-Frame-Options Policy respected, read more about X-Frame-Options here, or about Clickjacking.
- – ⚠️ The close windows button may not work in some browsers;
- – ⚠️ Opening too many windows can adversely affect performance;
If something doesn’t work, check the browser settings:
eg Always allow pop-ups and redirects from this website.
This is a workaround and the official solution for multiple chart layouts may be different and more immersive.
Subscribers can easily have multiple simultaneous connections to TradingLite, thus multiple windows open, so go ahead and check their subscription plans.