BlinkDriveX (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the BlinkDriveX website (the “Service”). The website address is https://blinkdrivex.com.
BlinkDriveX is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- Log Data
- How we use your Personal Data
- How long we retain your data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- Service Providers
- How do we secure your data
- What data breach procedures we have in place
- Childrens Privacy
- Cookies and other technologies we use
- Third party services
- Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
- Google reCaptcha
- Google Analytics
- Embedded content from other websites
- External Links
- Links To Other Sites
- Social sharing buttons
- Contact information
- Compliance With Laws
- Reporting A Security Vulnerability
- Contact Information
- Contact Us
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 18 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – BlinkDriveX.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that we can use to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number (Optional)
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. See the list of our partners here.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
By making a purchase via our website, you will have to provide:
- Email address
- Telephone number (Optional)
- PayPal info
In addition to that, we will have access to the date of purchase and your order details. We keep this information in order to provide faster support for the package you have purchased.
We store payment data for as long as necessary to provide you with the best service possible. If your package expired or your account is deactivated, the data you provided will be kept in our records for our business analysis. It will also help us to reactivate your account in the future if you decide to do so; we will not use the information provided for any other purpose. Should you wish to erase or modify any information you shared with us during the purchase or support, please contact us anytime.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymise Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law, but not longer than
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
Where we send your data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing the use of our Service.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are under the obligation not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owner participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. We advice users to use social media platforms wisely and communicate/engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owner will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
How do we secure your data
We take data security extremely seriously and do our best to keep your Personal Data safe:
- We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). All of our services are SSL encrypted.
- Where suitable, we use anonymising and pseudonymising.
- We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Personal data is restricted to employees only
- All of our employees are subject to strict confidentiality and non-disclosure obligations
What data breach procedures we have in place
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. We do not target children with our services. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
The cookies on this Site are either set by us or by third party services and fall into the following categories:
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Disabling and enabling cookies
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings.
These settings will typically be in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the “Help” option in your browser for more details.
Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org or take a look at the AboutCookies.org website, which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Please, keep in mind that you can find 3rd party cookies on our website, such as the ones originating from the following websites. If they are installed on your device and you wish to have them removed follow these links:
doubleclick.net, trends.google.com, youtube.com https://policies.google.com/privacy
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website by visiting the Cookies – Privacy Preferences Page.
While on our website, you may interact with some 3rd party services that we are using:
- Google Analytics
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
On our website, we disabled the Display Features functionality.
We track cart abandonment at checkout.
We use Sendinblue as our marketing platform. By Clicking to submit the newsletter form, you acknowledge that the information you provided will be transferred to Sendinblue for processing in accordance with their terms and privacy policies.
We do not collect and send any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) to web analytics vendors (Google Analytics). We have taken the following steps to make the use of third-party tracking privacy-friendly:
- The Google Analytics Data Processing Amendment has been accepted;
- Our Google Analytics instance processes IP addresses anonymously;
- We disabled Display Features functionality
- We disabled Data sharing with Google;
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site contains (affiliate) links to some other sites. This website and its authors are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Social sharing buttons
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from our web pages to the social media platform in question. We advise users before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save the request to share a web page respectively through the social media platform account.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Reporting A Security Vulnerability
If you’ve noticed something’s up with our tech, let us know. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details, including your company name (if you’re not one of our users), and details of the vulnerability, and what we need to do to reproduce or validate it.
Last updated: May 7, 2020